Global Standards and Research Advances in Poultry Welfare
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
from 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM EST
Dr. Michael Toscano
· Senior Scientist, Center for Proper Housing: Poultry and Rabbits (ZTHZ)
· "Challenges in breeding laying hens for a cage free future to ensure productivity and high welfare"
Dr. Kate Barger-Weathers
· Director of World Animal Welfare, Cobb-Vantress, Inc., North America
· "Industry advances in meat bird welfare: a growing focus on animal welfare within the supply chain"
Dr. Nicole Widmar
· Agricultural Economics Associate Head/Professor, Purdue University
· "The potential for online media data to shed light on public perceptions of animal welfare"
This is a free event, but attendees are to register at the link below. A link to the Zoom webinar will be distributed to all registered attendees prior to the webinar.