WPSA is present at
- 4-6 October 2022, Poultry Africa, Kigali, Rwanda
- 16-19 November 2022, EuroTier, Hannover, Germany
- 23-27 January 2023, IPPE, Atlanta, USA
Date: 01 June 2021 - 31 October 2021
General course information
- To access the course notes and the pre-recorded courses, the students must be registered and the course fees paid.
- There will be blocks of 2 hours with the CMs, 3-4 months after the availability of the course notes and the pre-recorded courses.
- If a Course Master teaches several courses, an attempt will be made to group together the live portion of all his courses.
- A multiple choice exam will be held a few months after the end of each course.
- Enrolment in Module I is not a prerequisite for enrolment in Module II. The courses are complementary and independent.
- Access to pre-recorded courses is permanent.
- The date of the live meetings and the final exam will be determined from September 2021.
World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health
- From 01 June 2021 to 31 October 2021
No right click