Founded and grown as an Austrian family business, Delacon has been the pioneer and global leader in phytogenic feed additives for more than 30 years. We coined the term phytogenic feed additives and are researching, developing, and manufacturing feed additives composed of herbs, spices, other plants, and extracts such as essential oils for poultry, swine, ruminants, and aquaculture.
Our headquarters and our state-of-the-art production facility in Engerwitzdorf, Austria, export our products to more than 80 countries worldwide. Delacon's global team, located in about 23 countries, shares the commitment to phytogenic feed additives to further investigate their role in animal nutrition and showcase to our customers that they are a great opportunity in recent and future livestock challenges production.
We are looking for a Global Technical Manager – Poultry
The purpose of the position is:
To contribute to the optimization of our customers` experience via ensuring the technical side of our poultry product offering globally.
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- under the professional guidance of the Global Unit Lead – Monogastrics, you are bringing Delacon's technical solutions to the market, professionally adapting them to the regional requirements together with the local sales colleagues
- you are responsible for the technical content of our offers and the various forms of written technical materials
- based on a solid market intelligence activity, you are continuously developing our solution portfolio in the poultry area
- you are representing Delacon's poultry products at global events, conferences, and seminars, are conducting both internal and external training on nutrition issues and the modes of actions of our portfolio.
Your expected qualifications and professional background:
- minimum MSc in animal nutrition or animal sciences, or veterinary
- at least ten years relevant work experience (technical support or development), including fieldwork with broilers and layers alike – either in animal production or the animal feed business
- international experience with company representation in front of various levels of stakeholders and decision-makers
Regarding your skills and personality, we need:
- a truly international mindset, open to address nutritional issues on various continents
- customer orientation and high level of proficiency
- outstanding presentation and communication skills
- solid intercultural collaboration skills
What you need to know yet:
- the position is based in home-office, with frequent traveling (ca 60%)
- our internal language of communication is English
Please submit your application documents in English to:
Delacon Biotechnik GmbH, Langwiesen 24, A-4209 Engerwitzdorf, Austria