Venue: Cordoba, Spain
Due to the current health situation and the uncertainty generated by the covid-19, the organizing Committees of the 7th Mediterranean Poultry Summit have decided to postpone again the event until October 6-8, 2021.
This difficult and sad decision is taken after a first postponement. At that time, we thought that the 6-month period contemplated for carrying out the MPS was enough time for the health situation to be controlled throughout the world. However, the world situation and the restrictions on capacity indoors suggest that a new postponement is the best option.
I hope the situation changes in one year and we can meet again face to face.
In the coming days, a letter from the technical secretariat will inform you about the news concerning the summit.
Thank you for your patience and support.
Carlos Garcés Narro
No right click