Date: 10 May 2022 - 11 May 2022
Venue: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Training Workshop Objectives:
- The prime objective of the training workshop is to decrease the losses caused by decrease in fertility in aging broiler breeders.
- To reduce the hatchability losses which occur due to mismanagement and male behavior.
- To reduce the cost by reducing the males number for sustainable broiler breeder production.
- To produce the more chicks than breed standard.
- To produce the skilled workers and professionals in broiler breeder industry for optimal efficiency of breeding hens.
- To ensure the food security through maximum broiler chick production in country.
- From 10 May 2022 to 11 May 2022
No right click