The Department of Veterinary Pathology from the Faculty of Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences, São Paulo State University (FVCAV-Unesp), Jaboticabal-SP, Brazil, makes public the opening of applications for a postdoctoral fellowship in the area of poultry salmonellosis. This postdoctoral fellowship will be linked to a Thematic project funded by the São Paulo State Research Foundation (FAPESP), entitled " Evaluation of avian infection (Gallus gallus domesticus) by Salmonella Enteritidis, Salmonella Typhimurium and Salmonella Heidelberg containing deletion of the ttrA and pduA genes (grant # 2018/03189-0)", acting mainly in microbiology, molecular biology and in vivo study on avian salmonellosis.
The selected postdoctoral fellow will receive the FAPESP scholarship, which will be valid for two (2) years.
To fill this vacancy it is necessary that the candidate meet the following requirements:
- Experience with research on microbiology, molecular biology and in vivo assay with poultry on Salmonella subjects.
The required registration documents are:
- Curriculum Vitae. List of publication in the last 5 years.
- PhD diploma or proof of doctoral defense;
- Cover letter showing the prerequisites required;
- Two letters of reference;
The application deadline is September, 10th, 2018.
Scholarship: R$ 7.174,80.
Obs.: Before application, please see the documents requested by FAPESP to the selected person at www.fapesp.br.